[Ansteorra] a site for Mugal jewelery

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Mar 1 09:18:44 PST 2010

I any of you have looked at late period India and admired the  clothes and jewelery if have have realized that getting or making the jewelery would be very expencive. This site has jewel that would do or could be modified to make mugal jewelery. For example the earrings could be made into turbam decorations by adding more jewels or feathers.
for those who like to put a show on and are tired of hot late period European maybe a Mugal day at the world would put the Europeans to shame.
I want the one with the green and red five petal flower.
Willow
http://cgi.ebay.com/Unique-Indian-Costume-Gypsy-Skirt-Gorgeous-POLKI-ARMLET_W0QQitemZ380211214187QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item58865ab76b