[Ansteorra] Questions from the Lady of a Centurion

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:09:19 PST 2010

Dear Friends in the Kingdom,

My dear Lord Husband, Centurion Thorgard inn Svarti, being taken to his sick
bed with a fever has been mumbling incoherantly about a "Centurion Chili
night" at Gulf War. As his Lady Wife, I desire to know which night this
"Chili night" is supposed to happen and if he needs to bring anything to
help with the making of said "Chili".

To allay any fears, my dear Lord is ill but not so fevered as I make him
sound. He wasn't sure if he needed to bring something when I inquired so I
thought this might be the best way to find out. :) After all, if he needs to
bring a wagon of onions as his part it would be nice to know that the onions
are desired.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java