[Ansteorra] Good SCA video

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:21:59 PST 2010

Salut cozyns,

Yes, the Beautiful Mistress G recalls the same Lysts vid that I recalled. That one could be mined for a couple of shorter, more easily viral vids. We could still use more slow-mo work of some Ansteorran superstars killing various and sundry with physics-defying panache.

En Lyonel

Impedimentum via est (The obstacle is the path)