[Ansteorra] Fighter cards to go out tomorrow morning

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:18:03 PST 2010

Here are the fighter authorization cards due to go out tomorrow.

As usual:
If you have submitted an authorization form and it’s been >4 days since it was mailed to me and a name is missing from the list, you will need to contact me to verify that if it has been received.
If you have submitted an authorization via e-mail and you did not receive a confirmation e-mail that it was received, then it was filtered by the manic junk mail filter.
If you turned in your authorization form to an authorizing marshal to be mailed to me, and it has been more than a couple of weeks, and your name isn’t on the list, please contact the authorizing marshal to verify that it wasn’t accidentally left in a folder.  (We’re all human, ya know J )

***Special notification for Gulf Wars cards—I will not make anymore cards past Monday, due to needing to pack and work obligations.  So make sure and have your temporary authorization card if this pertains to you***

Here are the fighter authorization cards due to go out tomorrow, March 6th, 2010
1.       Abercrombie, G
2.       Baker, C
3.       Barnes, B
4.       Bernard, D
5.       Bradley, S
6.       Briscoe, T
7.       Cargill, Jeff
8.       Cargill, Justin
9.       Charter, T
10.   Crocker, S
11.   Crouchet, E
12.   Crouchet, J
13.   Cupps, J
14.   Daniel, C
15.   Denton, K
16.   Douglas, J
17.   Ellis, J
18.   Ellis, R
19.   Ferinelli, B
20.   Forrester, S
21.   Gambil, K
22.   Gobel, R
23.   Gobel, R
24.   Haines, P
25.   Hudson, C
26.   Langhans, E
27.   Lastovica, C
28.   Lee, Z
29.   Leuschen, M
30.   Miles, M
31.   Mueller, M
32.   Murphy, S
33.   Nicholson, R
34.   Peterson, E
35.   Randolf, C
36.   Rich, T
37.   Schubert, D
38.   Soice, K
39.   Sorenson, L
40.   Stellman, J
41.   Thibeault, B
42.   Walker, W
43.   Ward, S
44.   Wiggins, F
45.   Wilson, F
46.   Zakes, C

Cards that I will bring to Gulf Wars
47.   Anderson, D
48.   Attocknie, T
49.   Hall, A
50.   Hardway, J
51.   Henderson, M
52.   Hoffman, C
53.   Johnson, T
54.   McKenzie, M
55.   McMurtray, M
56.   Mendez, N
57.   Morrow, D
58.   Pratt, T
59.   White, T
Youth cards
60.   Blatzheim, R
61.   Harrison, R
62.   Herndon, D
63.   Jackson, T
64.   Kwasny, K
65.   Ozment, J

Cards prepped waiting for background checks for youth marshal
66.   Briscoe, T
67.   Butler, W
68.   Crouchet, E
69.   Crouchet, J
70.   Herndon, K
71.   Kwasny, T
72.   Zakes, C

Cards with issues-
73.   Cox, T (youth)—need city/state/zip (sent notification to email on form)
74.   Denton, R—authorizing marshal not listed as authorizing, sent e-mail to marshal and earl marshal

Happy Fighting…

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis