[Ansteorra] Heavy weapons authorizations expiring and final notice

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:30:43 PST 2010

And...as usual...here is the list of heavy weapons authorizations expireing in March or April 2010.

Check your cards!!!  3 days left (till Monday afternoon) for new/updated authorizations AND replacement cards.  I will not be able to make cards past Monday due to work and packing and definately not Wednesday due to getting steroid injections in my neck (and, of course, Thursday is devoted to packing the vehicle :)  )  After Monday afternoon, you will have to get a temporary authorization form for war.

SCA Name
Armored Expires

[Timothy John Hardin]
3/6/2010