[Ansteorra] Need Liqueur recipe

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Mon Mar 8 07:49:54 PST 2010

I am in need of a recipe for Allspice liqueur. I am a beginner to Liqueurs
but I can probably adapt from some other spice if that is what you have. I'd
like to get this made before GW because it will need lots of time to mellow
and I'd  like to have it for the winter court season.

I also need to know whether I should use a particular vodka that has almost
no flavor(Which vodka would you recommend? ) or something like everclear
watered down.

Thanks for any info you can send my way!

Claire