[Ansteorra] PEEP Show in Bonwicke

kate mills serafinadegratia at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 13:41:42 PST 2010

Spring is here! Everywhere we look, we see the unmistakable signs; the grass grows green, the flowers bloom, and store shelves are packed with PEEPS!!! It is a joyous time indeed. The Barony of Bonwicke invites all aspiring cooks to join us at Champions of Bonwicke (April 23rd-25th) for a (Peeps) Subtlety contest.

 As you may know, subtleties were extravagant dishes that were created with great cunning and skill. They were designed to impress, and often played on illusion, symbolism and wordplay (puns).  So stock up on your favorite chicks and bunnies, and turn your hand to the creation of a masterpiece in marshmallow. Entries will be displayed in the hall for the delight and envy of all. Judging will be by popular vote.

http://bonwicke.ansteorra.org/Champions.html