[Ansteorra] Iron Star!

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:11:09 PST 2010

Good gentles all,
   The last team to win the Iron Star consisted of His Excellency Jean
Fernald de Savigny, Companion to the Order of the Dragon's Steel of
Drachenwald, His Excellency Don Aubrey de Baudricourt, His Excellency Don
Jeremey James Scurlock, Don Connor MacGillivray, Companion to the Order of
the Golden Rapier of the East and another member of the Dragon's Steel whose
name I, unfortunately, did not catch.

   At Bjornsborg Academy of Defense, His Excellency Jean Fernald addressed
the populace.  He stated that this most excellent team would most likely
never be able to re-form.  Because of this, His Excellency relinquished the
Iron Star to me so that I may host another tournament for the Iron Star.

   At Elfsea Defender, after the Baronial championships have been decided,
another tournament for the Iron Star will be held.  Come vie for this chance
to be a part of the grand history that is Ansteorran rapier!  The format of
the tournament will be dependent upon the number of teams present.

   A reminder on some of the rules for Iron Star:
Teams must consist of 3 to 5 members
Teams may have no more than 2 White Scarves
At least 3 members of the original victorious team must be present in order
to defend the Iron Star

  If there are any questions, please e-mail me at brianoftheloch at gmail.com.

  Many thanks to the previous holders of the Iron Star who most graciously
relinquished the Iron Star when they could not defend it and ensured that
the tradition continued.  Huzzah!

In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam