[Ansteorra] Hate asking this, but need access to wifi at Gulf Wars

Amy Adams irinavukoslava at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 07:33:42 PST 2010

Greetings to all,

I can't believe that I need to ask this, but here goes.

I am currently in grad school after being out of college for twelve years.  I am doing online classes and am required to access the internet at least three times a week.

Thus, even though I will be at Gulf Wars, I still need to get on the internet for a short while several times during War.  Does anyone know if there is accessibility onsite or anywhere nearby?

YIS,
Lady Phillipa du Moret