[Ansteorra] Hate asking this, but need access to wifi at Gulf Wars

Tom Kyle tomkyle2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 09:13:56 PST 2010

Greetings,

I would post this privately, but there may be others needing the same info.
Please excuse the off-topic discussion

The McDonald's in the nearby town (Percy I think?) has free WiFi.  I teach
online classes - same game.

It's also possible that the Motel on site may have wifi accessible from
their lobby.

YIS,

Tomas