[Ansteorra] ASL at Court

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:55:43 PST 2010

There are a number of places on line that will help you learn ASL...here are
a couple that I like

http://www.handspeak.com/

http://www.signingonline.com/index.html

Both of these have both free teaching and also courses and costs involved
with them.

I have thought for some time that perhaps someone with a will and a drive
might try to find those folks that have this learning/talent to form a cadre
of people sort of like what we have with the chiurgeonate. Some chiurgeons
are professional nurses, emts, doctors but others just take the first aide
training and then do the journeyman thing until they are ...I don't know the
word but a "full chiurgeon" gets my meaning across. We could do something
with those people who want to volunteer to learn ASL or who already know it.

If I didn't have 39 more irons in the fire than I really need to have
cooking, it would be a project that I could sink my teeth into...but not
now...however, I would be glad to help any person who thinks they might want
to try to put this service together into a workable form for the kingdom.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java