[Ansteorra] What are you doing at lunchtime on Wednesday at Gulf Wars?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 00:41:27 PST 2010

What are you doing at Gulf Wars at lunchtime on Wednesday?

Are you new to the SCA?  Or an experienced person wishing to talk
about the SCA?

Lady Adalyde de Sardaigne with my assistance will be running a panel
discussion for newcomers, but more experience folks might be
interested as well.

Wednesday, 12 - 1:30 pm.  Artisans' Row - Lecture A

A Panel Discussion About the SCA for Newcomers

Are you new to the SCA? Want to find out how things are different in
different kingdoms? Want to know what all this Peer's stuff, why those
guys are hitting each other with sticks and the person in the green
tabard is shouting? Come ask questions.
----

Are you an experienced SCA person? We are still looking for some more
folks to serve on our panel. This includes Peers from all four
Peerages as well as Nobles and other experienced folks. If you are
interested, please email me or come find me in camp. I will be camping
with my barony, the Barony of Bryn Gwlad and we will probably be near
the Barony of Axemoor and the Ansteorra gate. I will also be teaching
my hands-on pewter casting class most of Tuesday.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com