[Ansteorra] "Ansteorran: of or pertaining to the Kingdom of Ansteorra"

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:51:14 PST 2010

steorra m. 'star'  (apparently shares a root with steering, steersman)

an 1. adj.  one, alone, sole, only (but also connotes singular, unique)
     2. alone, only

There's more to the definition of 'an' but this is the gist)

>From A Concise Anglo-Saxon Dictionary, J.R. Clark Hall

~ihon

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)