[Ansteorra] Floating Dons (was: GULF WAR WEATHER)

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 19:46:24 PST 2010

Don Tivar I am well HRM wears a White Scarf and is the head of your Order.  As Queen she is far removed from any such discussion and I would never dream of even suggesting that she be dunked to see if she would float.  Unless of course she wishes to  refresh herself in cool Ansteorran waters during our hot summers.

Rhiannon