[Ansteorra] Heather Dale Concert - Houston

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 15:05:30 PDT 2010

And for those of you who could not attend GW this year, the Green
Dragon concerts by Heather and Ben, as well as Kenneth and Adelaide,
not to mention the fabulous Bardic Press Gang, went splendidly.  Look
for YouTube videos in the near future (I saw several cameras whirring
away).

CoB

Sent from my iPhone