[Ansteorra] Home Alive

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:46:53 PDT 2010

It is generous acts like this that make me love the SCA. I just keep coming
back. It is so hard to find this kind of kinship in the mundane world. I am
so happy you made it back and I wish to extend a heartfelt thank you to
those who aided you in your time of need.

Vivat to Ansteorra and those kind gentiles.

Cait O'Hara

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Elric Dracwin <dracwin at cox.net> wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
> HE Dominique and I had a wreck on I-20 near Texas 110 (Rosenfeld). With a
> trailer attached we spun out at 70 MPH sliding sideways off the interstate
> and into the trees. Neither of us sustained any serious injury, just a
> couple of minor nicks and sore muscles. Our truck and trailer may be
> totaled
> but were in good enough condition to tape up and drive home. Love that duck
> tape.
>
> Words alone cannot describe the love in our hearts for our fellow
> Ansteorrans. Duchess Ebergardis von Zell and HL Ettienne du Valmont
> contacted the great people of Rosenfeld. Several rushed to the crash site
> with tools and a trailer, lent me a coat and gloves, got Domi out of the
> cold, helped tie everything down and offered any and all assistance
> possible. Food and crash space were provided by HE Tostig Logiosophia and
> Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian. Their Excellencies Brom O'Brien and Audrella
> de Lyon adjusted their travel schedule to follow us most of the remainder
> of
> the trip and ensure the temporary fixes held and we were safe. Thanks to
> all
> who helped in any and all ways. May your generosity and kindness be
> multiplied a thousand-fold and showered upon you.
>
> In Love and Service,
>
> Elric Dracwin and Dominique LeVesseur
> Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer

Cait O'Hara