[Ansteorra] Late or missing March Black Stars

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 22 13:18:04 PDT 2010

Greetings from the Kingdom Chronicler,

Earlier in the month, I received reports from people in Oklahoma and the DFW area that you had not received your kingdom newsletter.  I've since gotten reports that some of you received your Black Stars very late in the month.  I need to know how late and if there are some who did not receive them at all.  Please contact me at chronicler at ansteorra dot org.

I sent the newsletter to the printer/publisher on time, and I've spoken with them and have been assured they sent them out on time in one batch.

Those who have not received their newsletter at all first need to check with Milpitas to see if their membership is in good standing and that their address is correct on file.  If everything is good with the membership, please contact me as well as
file a complaint with the local postmaster; if that does work and you are continuing to have issues not getting your newsletter; I'll work with you
in filing a complaint with the postmaster general in DC.

The April issues are already in the mail, so also please let me know if there are any problems receiving them.

I will do what I can to get your newsletters to you the best I can, but please remember, once the newsletter is out of my hands, I have very little control as to getting it to the membership.

Sincerely,
Radegundis