[Ansteorra] Pictures from Gulf Wars XIX

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:49:15 PDT 2010

No problems here.  I know that some firewalls block the site because
its hosted by Smug Mug, which some firewalls consider a social
networking site.

The direct link should work fine, the top navigation system is
currently messed up a little, I will be fixing it shortly.

- Mike Dudley / Collwyn O'Snowdon
  http://www.jmtimeless.com