[Ansteorra] Kings College Classes

Lorien Haigh lorihaigh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 13:18:17 PDT 2010

Greetings Fellow Ansteorrans,

Having recovered from War, and the subsequent return to work, I come to you
with a request.

Did you teach at War?  Did it go well?  Would you like to do it again?
Perhaps you've learned something new at War that you'd like to relate to
those of us who didn't join you in your class.

Now is your chance!

As class coordinator for King's College, June 26th in Stargate, I'm looking
for Teachers on nearly any subject to fill the day with learning.  Any
subject is welcome, Archery, Dance, Music... Anything you want to teach us.
I'm looking for those willing to teach advanced classes as well as beginner
level courses.

This is your opportunity to educate the future of Ansteorra.  All I need
from you is the following information, and I'll secure you a space to teach.

Name, both SCA and mundane, including any titles you may wish listed
Email address
Telephone number
Title of the class
Length of class
Brief description of the class
Age Range if applicable
Class Size if you plan to limit it
Class fee, (if any) and what the fee covers
Preferred time of day to teach
And any requirements for your class, (electricity, extra tables, running
water, etc.)

All this information ensures you teach at your convenience, with the least
amount of trouble to get there.

At your service,
Lady Petronia Casta
King's College Class Coordinator