[Ansteorra] Joan of Arc's Call to Arms

Celestria leDragon celestria.ledragon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:55:40 PDT 2010

Thank you for the website, it's awesome to see her actual handwriting. I
have always admired her and her strength.

Joan of Arc was a strong, powerful, spiritual woman that put the rightful
king on the throne of France and kicked the sorry butts of the English back
to where they belonged. The English and the "Church" deemed her a heretic
cause they where afraid of a mere women therefore burnt her at the stake as
they did many. Much latter the "Church" regretting their ways and turned her
into a Saint.

If you want to read more about her life you can go here
http://www.maidofheaven.com/joanofarc.asp

Celestria leDragon

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, Jennifer Smith <ladydaungerous at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> From the really neat blog Letters of Note, here's a picture and
>> transcript of a letter dictated by Joan on Nov. 9, 1429.
>>
>> http://www.lettersofnote.com/2010/03/joan-of-arcs-call-for-arms.html
>>

> Harrumph.  Joan of Arc was a notorious traitor to her rightful and
> lawful king, Henry VI Plantagenet, King of France and other places.
> And an infamous heretic.  *Worst of all, she was a woman who wore
> men's clothing!*, the abominable and detestable crime against nature.
>
> Danett "I say again, harrumph" de Linccolne
> --
> Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com

In Service,
Lady Celestria Monelyght leDragon