[Ansteorra] Good SCA video

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 23:24:45 PST 2010

With the extended format this year, Lysts will provide a wide range of truly
spectacular spectacles to be shot.

 I wish we had equipment and videographers to go for this since we seem to
have marketers and editors.
And of course our Kingdom Hospitalers to keep it all in line.

Any one have any contacts to help with this? Might be a great student
project, if the SCA got copies of the video.

Claire