[Ansteorra] Good SCA video

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 03:51:16 PST 2010

Let me talk to someone in my unit.  She and her boyfriend own a
production company here in Austin and I *might* be able to get her to
come out, if I promise beer and craziness.

:-)

Helene Dalassene
(National Guard Public Affairs in Real Life)

--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/