[Ansteorra] firewood at GW

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 14:28:05 PST 2010

Here's some more details on firewood at GW and restrictions on
bringing in your own. These are excerpts from the Gleann Ahbann list.

Stefan
---------

I was on site today and talked to a gentleman there about the firewood.
There will be gobs for sale. Signs are up just after you drive through
the
gate and there will be cords of wood right there for sale. They will be
selling it by the large bundle, by a quarter, half, and complete cord.
No
one was selling any shade though, you will need to bring that. sigh.

Caereg

Bringing firewood INTO MS is a no-no! Out-of-state infestations can
get ya into legal trouble, and pulled over, so its not worth it. We're
all gonna have to acquire ours locally.

Lord Liam Devlin

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com