[Ansteorra] You are making a difference

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 18:26:06 PST 2010

I know some ASL, and I know fingerspelling, but I also know the
youngest has a CI. So I'm hoping that will help with tending to the
children at GW. :) I'm looking forward to it immensely! I should know
on Thursday how I did on my report on "The Impact of Cochlear Implants
on Spoken Language Learning for Deaf Children." I grew up with my mom
teaching the Aural/Oral program with Deaf Preschool children. So I'll
be comfortable. :)

Fiona