[Ansteorra] You are making a difference

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 05:18:55 PST 2010

You are lucky, my mother has  Meneire's Syndrome and had to have her inner ear removed.

Lady Kaitlan

As history is being made we must always remember to look at the past for the past one day will return to be our future.  Learn from the past and embrace it for everything old returns to be new again.