[Ansteorra] ASL at Court

marlyna at aol.com marlyna at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 18:54:33 PST 2010

I will be at Warlord and I can teach you some signs if you would be interested.

Marlyna

It is also especially difficult to hear during Court if  there is a lot of noise
or commotion
in the back of the room (such as at Warlord or other large events), and if
you didn't get a seat in the first five rows. So I would like to remind everyone
that if for some reason you are not listening to or participating in Court
(although I