[Ansteorra] Help need ride in Dallas Tx tomorrow to deliver item for Her Majesty

jwtopp at peoplepc.com jwtopp at peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 12 14:16:59 PST 2010

I need a ride anytime tomorrow to go from east Dallas to Carrolton to Traci
Bakers I need to deliver a dress for Her Majesty that Traci has graciously
consented to deliver to GW .  I know this is last minute but my car will not
make it to Tracis.  I am panicking.  Thank you for your kindness.  I will
make a fan for the person helping me.  Feather fan.

Number 214-221-2468  leave message we screen calls thank you

Address Kirkhaven off of Plano rd and 635

Thank you