[Ansteorra] Did anyone publish the results of Kingdom A&S

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 15 11:35:21 PDT 2010

Lady Dianotto wrote:
> Did anyone publish the results of Kingdom A&S to the list?

Indeed.  <http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/ansteorra-
ansteorra.org/2010-February/068314.html>

By the way, I found the relevant post by the simple expedient of
visiting the URL for the list's webpage given at the bottom of yours
(and every other message that goes through the list, I believe),
where it read: