[Ansteorra] Home Alive

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 20:48:42 PDT 2010

I had a similar experience coming home from Gulf Wars I rolling a van a
trailer on I-20 in Mississippi with seven people aboard.  The vehicle was
totaled and several of the passengers rushed to the ER.  Everyone survived
and it was through the help of many good people from Rosenfeld that we and
our things were eventually brought safe home.  Great help in time of great
need is a long standing tradition in Rosenfeld and one for which I am most
heartily greatful even these 18 years later.

I am glad you and yours are little worse for wear and found such good hands
to be placed in.

Giotto

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Elric Dracwin <dracwin at cox.net> wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
> HE Dominique and I had a wreck on I-20 near Texas 110 (Rosenfeld). With a
> trailer attached we spun out at 70 MPH sliding sideways off the interstate
> and into the trees. Neither of us sustained any serious injury, just a
> couple of minor nicks and sore muscles. Our truck and trailer may be
> totaled
> but were in good enough condition to tape up and drive home. Love that duck
> tape.
>
> Words alone cannot describe the love in our hearts for our fellow
> Ansteorrans. Duchess Ebergardis von Zell and HL Ettienne du Valmont
> contacted the great people of Rosenfeld. Several rushed to the crash site
> with tools and a trailer, lent me a coat and gloves, got Domi out of the
> cold, helped tie everything down and offered any and all assistance
> possible. Food and crash space were provided by HE Tostig Logiosophia and
> Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian. Their Excellencies Brom O'Brien and Audrella
> de Lyon adjusted their travel schedule to follow us most of the remainder
> of
> the trip and ensure the temporary fixes held and we were safe. Thanks to
> all
> who helped in any and all ways. May your generosity and kindness be
> multiplied a thousand-fold and showered upon you.
>
> In Love and Service,
>
> Elric Dracwin and Dominique LeVesseur
> Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer

We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of conduct
that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán MacDaige
(Atlantia)