[Ansteorra] Congratulations, Modius!

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Mar 21 21:16:16 PDT 2010

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010, HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
>> Sara wrote:
>>
>>> Just talked to my beloved, who was called before the Crown today
>>> and offered elevation to the Order of Chivalry.
>>
>> Reactions:
>> (1) Congratulations!
>> (2) When?
>> (3) How would anyone see a white belt against the normal Modius
>>    clothes?  I think he has to go for Master of Arms.
>
> We'll just have to make sure he gets a noticeable gold chain

I don't have a citation to hand to be 100% sure, but I'm 98% sure that
any closed length of unadorned chain is insignia for the Order of
Knighthood.  So, while a gold chain is fine, Modius could very well
wear a silver chain if he likes.  Perhaps we should insist on a copper
chain, or white phosphorus.

Danielis Lincolia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com