[Ansteorra] Heroic Deeds

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 06:16:20 PDT 2010

Fact.

Co. of St. Marks.

First battle.

We were the "make a read" unit.  Got to the top of the hill on the  first
battle, made a read to catch a flank on the middle left of their line,
rolled them into their own men and killed them like fish in a barrel then swept
out (thanks to Cameron's good battle vision) and cleaned up the Blood Guard
units who were harrying the last of the army in the middle of the field.
We were successful due in some part at least because Eleanor called a
regroup.

Third battle.

Much like the first except that Blood Guard and Atlantia were tasked
against us (or at least it looked that way.)  Some few of us peeled off to
handle an uber h/k group while Cassius led the Co. to good service.  In the  end
of that battle, St. Marks actually sandwiched the last of them at the bottom
 of the field.  Funny thing there.  As I swept in behind them one of  their
squires called to "stay the ground - we're being reinforced" and I
realized they were talking about me so I started yelling "I am you enemy" over  and
over ...

And then it was over ...

Pax,
Ysfael - commander of Co. of St. Marks for the field battles

In a message dated 3/22/2010 6:41:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,