[Ansteorra] Sewing machines/ warehouse closing

Kionna Peebles kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:44:29 PDT 2010

Apparently the Singer store in oklahoma city is now out of business.  The older man that owned it died of cancer and basically left most of his stuff in the store and now they have hauled it all off to a warehouse that must be empty within the next 15 days.  She has tons of parts, fabric, sewing machine tables, working sewing machines, and some that don't work.  The ladies number is 405-409-4262.  I've called her and made an appt. to go look and see what she has, but I figured others might be interested as well so thought I'd post it.

Lady Kheoniia Pskova