[Ansteorra] Rapier breakfast Thank Yous

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 07:50:53 PDT 2010

The breakfast for the Roses' Rapier Tournament went off well and people
seemed happy. Many people chipped in and I don't know everyone's name.
But to Ly Helene Dalassene and Centurion Liam Gordon for helping set up,

carrying stuff and prepping fruits and veggies. Especially for Liam schlepping water.

And, with the help of Don Tristian, got the stove working.
To Viscountess Mistress Sir Trude of Lacklandia (if anyone can find her, let
her know it meant a great deal to us.)
Ly Genevieve de Lironcourt & Mistress Genevieve de Courtanvaux, proto-Baroness

of the Steppes, who were always there and helping with the very important small

stuff to make the cooks' lives easier.

Mistress Adelaide for shlepping all the Rose glasses to the Green Dragon and washing

them. (Those Roses can sure pound down the mimosas!)

If anyone knows the name of the lady who just showed up and volunteered who was

wearing the red kirtle, we can't remember her name but the poor woman worked her

tail off and was invaluable.  Please post her name and let her know we love her.

And of course to my wonderful Lady who hauled stuff, set up, organized, decorated,

helped out when needed and all the while looked and acted like a Rose. Trust me

when I say that without her involvement NONE of this would have happened.

If I have forgotten anyone please post so they are properly thanked. I really didn't

see much more than frying pans all day and I'm old and senile. Even if I didn't

mention you, we appreciate it.

And to the Roses and fighters who provided such a beautiful spectacle.

Thank you all.

Duke Gunthar