[Ansteorra] Word fame.

Eric W. Brown Brown.EricW at jobcorps.org
Tue Mar 30 12:19:08 PDT 2010

Yum Me likey! Vivat archers!

Yes good point about communication. Maybe the archer commander could periodically walk from area commander to commander and ask about how the fight is going archer wise, are we up, down, do you need help, etc?

Any other way to do this easily?

Cal-

-----

Caladin,

Let me simply copy and paste for you an email from HL Eadric Anstapa. He is subscribed to a number of CA lists across the Knowne World and this was posted by Master William MacNoughton of Meridies regarding the Archers in the center of the Ansteorran line.

Take a look at this

http://willstuff.wordpress.com/ <http://willstuff.wordpress.com/>

Where he says:

    /In the ravine resurrection battle, Knut could not fight; he had to
    marshal. We had Lorraine, Randalyn, myself, and Christine. And I
    need to apologize to the rest of the Meridian Army on our behalf.
    The four of us shot as a team, often, and well. But we had 16 ? 20
    opponents, and simply did not keep them pushed back enough. Our
    spearmen were very, very frustrated, and I heard more than one call
    for a Ravine Resurrection battle with no archery, coming mostly from
    our side. There just weren?t enough of us to keep the Ansteorran
    archers off of our spearmen./

He is talking about us. It is good ta know we seem like 16-20 archers when we were really 8 to 10. That's the four Meridian archers down in the middile that most of you said you never saw. I pretty much kept em walking back to res point. In the friendly archers only battle it was basically even up on the number of archers and the way I counted it in the Ravine battle it was as well.

Sir Randall did tell me that the Trimaris archers were eating them up on our right flank or Wil's left flank. We need some way to know that thye needed help up on our right flank against the Trimarian archers so we could have shifted half of us up there.

-EA

In service
Engenulf de Vienville
Captain