[Ansteorra] Sad Tidding

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Wed Mar 31 08:34:38 PDT 2010

    It is with a heavy heart that I write this message.  I recieved a called this morning to let me know that Conor "Bear" Mac Namara, Sir Aaron's Squire, had passed away this morning.  His wife has asked that you do not call or email her at this time.  Her email goes direct to the phone and she needs to make calls.  Please respect her wishes and send the emails to me, so that I can get the message to her.  If you need more information please call me as she does not want to repeat the events of the last couple of days.  817-480-2444  Please do not ask for details in a public forum. This has been a hard morning for her and she does not need to relive the details.  I am sorry to have to relay this message, but please keep her in your thoughts as she struggles.

Aingeal

This is a link to his picture.

http://www.lochruadh.org/?id=populace&mn=33