[Ansteorra] Artisan teachers beware: check overpayment scam

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 22:35:37 PDT 2010

Cashiers checks and money orders can also be forged. If they are coming to take a class with you let them pay you in cash when they get there. Nice, simple & much harder to forge.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)