[Ansteorra] Come one Come all to the Hall Decorating feat of the century!

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon May 3 09:06:01 PDT 2010

Come one Come all to the Hall Decorating feat of the century!
We are in need of some hard working people to help decorate the hall for Steppes Warlord. The theme is Middle Eastern and we are having an indoor Hafla with a Steppes Middle Eastern Dance competition. Lets make the hall as beautiful as it has ever been. But in order to do so, I need your help!

Please email me privately to sign up to help. Here is what I need:

3-4 people to get to site by 5pm to help decorate. Pizza and soda's will be provided.
All the middle eastern rugs that we can gather
All the middle eastern inspired banners, fabrics, etc.
White Christmas Lights
Flameless, unscented candles.

10 or so Volunteers to paint walls on the weekends of: May 15th and 22nd. We will be painting at a local university (Details to follow).

Please call 817-240-5519 or email me at jreevesdale at yahoo.com to sign up or donate materials.

Bronwyn Lamborne (Mka Jennifer Dale)

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna