[Ansteorra] For those of you with $185, 000 just lying around...

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:32:33 PDT 2010

Bree Flowers wrote:

> Maybe in the grand scheme of things 185K isn't big money in
> manuscripts, but I'd be mighty suspicious just the same. I just
> distrust e-bay I guess.

Well, healthy skepticism is definitely a sensible trait in regards to
online commerce, especially where sums this large are concerned.  I'd
have to examine the manuscript up close and personal over a period of a
couple of days before I'd pay that much for it, even if I had that level
of discretionary funds available.

I probably would end up buying it, though.  ;-)

CoB