[Ansteorra] For those of you with $185, 000 just lying around...

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:05:35 PDT 2010

If you're interested, make a bid.

If you're not interested, don't make a bid.

How hard is that?

When it comes to manuscripts this age, I am nowhere near enough of an expert
to judge whether or not it is the real deal. Since I don't have that kind of
cash on hand, and I couldn't possibly qualify for a loan in that amount, I'm
just going to have to pass on it.

Mostly likely, this manuscript will end up in the hands of a prominent
research institution that has the monetary means to acquire it, and such an
institution will also have the means to authenticate the manuscript.

Meanwhile, the photos are beautiful.

Detlef