[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Baronial Investiture and Royal Hunstman

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue May 4 20:48:07 PDT 2010

Come and all and enjoy Steppes Warlord at Canton, Texas Memorial Day weekend May 28th to May 31st.

Come and help us say goodbye to our beloved  Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame and welcome Master Duncan Hepburn and Mistress Genevieve de Courtanvaux to the oaken throne of the Steppes.

Rain or shine the following competitions will still take place:

Steppes Warlord - Baronial Chivalric Fighting Champion Tourney
Steppes Champion - Baronial Rapier Fighting Champion Tourney
Steppes Archer - Baronial Archery Tourney
Steppes Bard - Baronial Bardic Competition

But that's not all! Also we have the honor at this years Warlord to hold Royal Hunstman on Sunday!

In addition a Middle Eastern Symposium and hafla will take place see other email on this topic)

There is still more we will have youth boffer and rapier tourneys.

A banner competition in honor of our dear departed Mistress Branwyn O'Bralligan  will also take place on  Saturday.

We will have a scribal table all weekend in the air conditioned hall along with a Herladic consultation table.
Did we forget to mention we have merchants galore attending this years Warlord see the website for a current list!

Don't forget the Air conditioned Hall available Saturday and Sunday!

Something new are you always wondering the status of the current schedule of when things are happening? Worried about weather at Canton?
We have the solution. We have setup a twitter account at SCAWarlord. We will have updates on weather conditions and any changes to the schedule.

Come and Enjoy Steppes Warlord!

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna