[Ansteorra] For those of you with $185, 000 just lying around...

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Wed May 5 19:14:24 PDT 2010

I didn't mean to cause such a stir...I just figured there would be a few,
"Neat!"'s and a few, "If I had $180,000 to blow, I'd do other things
first..." not the huge discussions and speculations that have come to be.

I did some research on the seller before posting this, and the book is
indeed legitimate, and the man does regular/normal auctions as well.
However, he also likes to make some of his appropriations available to those
around the world, not just someone in the area of the auction house he's
using.

Soooo....yeah. Sorry. I just thought it was quite cool. But then, I'm a
scribal geek.

-Annwn the mildly embarassed