[Ansteorra] List of Youth Marshals forms in holding d/t background checks and fighter cards going out tomorrw

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 21:11:50 PDT 2010

Here are the fighter authorization cards due to go out tomorrow.
As usual:
If you have submitted an authorization form and it’s been >4 days since it was mailed to me and a name is missing from the list, you will need to contact me to verify that it hasn’t been received.
If you have submitted an authorization via e-mail and you did not receive a confirmation e-mail that it was received, then it was filtered by the manic junk mail filter.
If you turned in your authorization form to an authorizing marshal to be mailed to me, and it has been more than a couple of weeks, and your name isn’t on the list, please contact the authorizing marshal to verify that it wasn’t accidentally left in a folder.  (We’re all human, ya know J )
Happy Fighting…

List of Fighter Authorization Cards to go out Tomorrow, May 7th, 2010

Youth Marshals in Pending Pile due to Background Checks (last background check rec’d from Conal on April 26th, 2010)
1.       Butler, W:  Expired, resubmitted 3/4/10 (pending)
2.       Coble, L:  not on list as submitted
3.       Green, B:  not on list as submitted
4.       Herndon, K:  Submitted 04/25/10 (pending)
5.       Koehler, G:  not on list as submitted
6.       Kwansy, T:  Expired, resubmitted 02/10/2010 (pending)
7.       McCuan, J:  not on list as submitted
8.       Soice, K:  not on list as submitted
9.       Thaine, R:  Submitted 12/22/09 (pending)
10.   Zakes, C:  Expired, not showing new background check issued

Youth Cards:
1.       Soice, A
2.       Soice, T
3.       Robertson, De
4.       Simpson, E
5.       Graham, K
6.       Graham, C
7.       Robertson, Dy
8.       Robertson, Da
9.       Cox, T

Cards returned
1.       Epperhart, K-‘NSN’ (no such number)-verified address matched form

All other cards (including youth marshals):
1.       Arnold, M
2.       Barranco, D
3.       Bayles, M
4.       Bevel, G