[Ansteorra] List of Heavy fighters due to expire May/June/July

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 07:48:44 PDT 2010

I noticed Her Excellency listed HRH Jean Paul amongst those due to "expire". Smells of a plot to me. Or maybe its best to have the Mob do the news. Headlines would say things like:
 "Tony "Two Toes" Giuseppe Dies at 42.... Next Tuesday"
 or
 "Vinny the Gun Tragically "expires" Before Crown Tournament.....Sat. July 10th ... 8:30am ........"

   Lochlan