[Ansteorra] Question regarding Black Star subscription

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 08:56:06 PDT 2010

Greetings,
You would actually be better served to contact the SCA Reistrar's office:
   Renee Signorotti - 800-789-7486
There is little that the Kingdom Chronicler can tell you beyond whether your name was on their mailing list for the month in question. If not, they can only guess at what the cause may be.
The Kingdom newsletters are sent with postage correction required and the return destination is the Office of the Registry in Milpitas, CA. This means if the newsletter is returned to the post office for any reason (you moved, it was mis-delivered, etc.) it goes back to SCA corporate and your Kingdom Chronicler has no idea why or even that it happened. This is how the SCA tracks and updates their mailing lists (i.e. their membership database).
Also, don't forget that if you renew your membership close to the expiration deadline (especially if you don't do it online) you might end up dropping off a mailing list cycle because those lists are generated over a month in advance due to the length of time it takes to print and mail each issue.
I hope that helps,Master Kainin - retired Kingdom Chronicler