[Ansteorra] Knights and kings face off in Ripley

karolus at verizon.net karolus at verizon.net
Fri May 7 09:08:06 PDT 2010

Nope, if I get interviewed that's exactly what I got to say!  Its the truth and the only reason I got into the SCA was the ability to swing big sticks while trying to avoid being hit by an equally large stick.

However just for you Lochlan, I'll add "In accordance with the Prophecy the views held by Karolus do not necessarily reflect the views of others including but not limited to Lochlan" after every question poised to me.  Will that make you happier? :)

Karolus