[Ansteorra] children's classes at King's College

paul rieke pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 8 08:30:36 PDT 2010

Greetings!

I am Fedelm ni Uidhir, MOC for the Barony of the Stargate. We are hoping to have a track of classes for children at King's College. If you would be interested in teaching a class for children, please contact me at pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net.   If you haven't thought of teaching before, please consider offering a class to Ansteorra's children.
I would be available to assist you (if only as a second pair of hands!). Depending on the subject of your class, I may also be able to provide some supplies.
Please let me know if I may be of any assistance! I look forward to hearing from you!

Your servant,

Fedelm