[Ansteorra] OT Credit Card Fraud from PIcayune, MS.

Greg Coffman baroniago at earthlink.net
Sat May 8 18:17:03 PDT 2010

I normally don't post things of this sort, but...

If you went to Gulf Wars and used a card in Picayune or the Kings
Arrow Ranch ATM, keep a close eye on your accounts.

Our debit card number was fraudulently used three times this morning
for charges of $33 and change, $91 and change and $889 and change.
The business it was charge to has two phone numbers attached to it,
both of which are Verizon mobile numbers listed in Picayune, MS.
While at GW, we used our cards at only four businesses in
Mississippi: the Ryan's Steakhouse, Wal-mart, and The Dockside, all
in Picayune, and the ATM at King's Arrow Ranch.

It's looking like the charges were refused, but the next person may
not be so lucky.

Iago
Bjornsborg