[Ansteorra] Tennessee Flooding - Help for Jack and Kali

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Mon May 10 06:54:34 PDT 2010

Greetings all!

I have not seen this hit the Ansteorran list. Two good gentles who live in
Gleann Abhann have been devistated by the flooding. I forward this on and
suggest that if you can help, deposit to the PayPal account, or send Lowe's
gift cards. Replacing all of the sheet rock in their home is the first
priority so that they can begin to make it livable again.

In Service,

Rixende