[Ansteorra] An Invitation to the Consorts of the members of the Order of the Chivalry

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Tue May 11 06:04:34 PDT 2010

As we have had many new Consorts over the last year, I have been
reminded that I have been remiss in sending this invitation out again.

Rixende

Greetings unto the Consorts of the members of the Order of the
Chivalry in Ansteorra from Baroness Rixende de Rouen, consort to Sior
Tomas Niallagain.

I write this day to invite you all to join me in discourse and
discussion on an email list. This list has been created after
discussions with several other consorts to provide a forum where we
can have fellowship and assist in teaching and supporting those who
support those on the path to Chivalry.

I look forward to "seeing" you on the list.

Link to the list:

Once you have subscribed to the list, I will have to approve your
subscription. I will send you an email to confirm whom you are a
consort to before approving your subscription.

In Service,
Rixende

--
Baroness Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM