[Ansteorra] Last Call for Classes for Kings College

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 13 06:41:36 PDT 2010

Petronia:

I sent you an e-mail a few months ago about hospitaler classes to be provided at King's College by the Society Chatelaine, Luce Antony Venus.  There are four classes planned, with descriptions to follow shortly:

1. Hospitaler 101
2. Hospitaler 102
3. Growing the SCA
4. Hospitaler Rountable

The three classes will be an hour each and I'd like space for the roundtable meeting for 2 hours.

Please let me know if you have any questions and let me know that you did receive this e-mail.

YIS,

HE Elizabeth Seale
Kingdom Hospitaler